Participants are guided through the legal requirement of record keeping and ensuring that all participants are able to understand the importance of effective report writing.
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at health and social care workers or those managing a care service whether they are in the public or private sector.
The course will include:
- Outlining the importance of keeping records
- Why we need records
- Different types of record management
- The responsibilities of record keepers
- Identifying both good and bad reporting
- Important things to record
Course duration and assessment:
This training course is delivered as a half-day session dependant on roles and responsibilities and concludes with a written assessment of knowledge.
<< Back to Other Courses