Giving learners the underpinning knowledge in developing an understanding of dealing with the situations found at the End of Life and the different approaches which can help you understand an individual's experience and be able to manage their care more effectively.
Who should attend:
The course is aimed at all employees who work in health and social care who may come into contact with those who may be nearing the end of their life.
The course will include:
- Discussions of staff experiences with end of life care
- What care is required of different staff groups
- Providing high quality end of life care services
- Communicating effectively with all involved in end of life care including the service user
- Recognising when a service user is nearing the end of life
- Providing bereavement care where needed
Course duration and assessment:
This training duration is half day and concludes with a written assessment of knowledge;successful candidates will receive a certificate of successful completion and achievement.
<< Back to Other Courses