Particularly useful (although not exclusive) to those working in a Health and Social Care environment - this course helps to explain the background of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how they are linked to the Mental Capacity Act.
Who should attend:
Anyone who would like an understanding of the purpose of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how they apply to their working environment. This course is particularly useful to those working in a Health and Social Care environment.
The course will cover:
- The background of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- How safeguards are linked to Mental Capacity Act
- Those covered by the legislation and how they are affected
- How deprivation of liberty is managed
- The issues surrounding Depriving a person of their Liberty
Course duration and assessment:
This training course is delivered over the course of half a day and concludes with a written assessment of knowledge.
<< Back to Other Courses