Equality and Diversity
This is the ideal package for senior staff in residential care / nursing homes and those providing care in the community who may be called upon to deliver Equality & Diversity training to employees. This programme provides the skills necessary to run effective Equality & Diversity training.
This course authorises the trainer to use the trainers pack to cover the following areas:
Date: 12th May 2017 | Duration: 1 Day | Full course details >>>
- What is equality & diversity?
- Legislation relating to equality & diversity
- Primary & secondary dimensions of diversity
- Promoting equality & diversity
- Challenging poor practice
- The do's & don'ts of positive behaviour
Please fill in the form below to register for the course: